Please Join Us!
Mediator Skills Refresher: Back to the Basics
Taught by Cynthia Olson
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Aztec, New Mexico
pre-requisite: a 40 hour beginning mediation class
Whether you have just finished your beginning class or have mediated a little or a lot, please join us for a day of review and practice.
We invite you to “refresh” some of the elemental concepts and skills key to effective mediation practice.
We will explore neutrality, interventions and the skills of listening, acknowledging, questioning and reframing.
- Introductions, Agenda, Course Goals, Your Goals
- Mastering the Basics (develop objective presence, recognize opportunities for movement and improve and use your skills)
- Peer Coaching Basics
- Practice, Practice, Practice
- Check-in and Re-set for Practice Improvement
- Final Words, Certificates
Alternative Dispute Resolution Bureau
NM General Services Dept. / Risk Management Division
1100 St. Francis Drive, #2073 / PO Box 6850
Santa Fe, NM 87502